Can flexible mean better?
Low thickness, only 0.3mm, and full screen coverage, which makes the glass almost invisible.
Hardness at the level of 7H obtained thanks to the applied ceramic coatings.
These are the features of a hybrid of glass and foil, which means not only high resistance to pressure or scratching, but also full sensitivity to touch as well as perfect transparency and saturation of the image.
And last but not least, the greatest advantage of the product - it does not crack and does not crumble, unlike traditional toughened glasses!
Check how to install:
1) The assembly of this model of glass looks different than in the case of traditional ordinary toughened glasses on a thin adhesive layer, it is a bit more difficult due to the thicker adhesive layer.
2) At the initial stage of application, bubbles or stripes of air may remain trapped under the glass, which must be evacuated with repetitive movements to the edge, but the easiest case in this case is to peel off the coating to the place of the air bubble and re-stick it by exhaling, e.g. with an ATM card.
3) Also note that due to the curvature, the curvature of the glass must coincide with the curvature of the screen.
If the glass does not stick on either side, it means that it has been glued crookedly, in which case you will have to unstick and try to mount again until you succeed.
4) Due to the polishing and milling of the screen, it requires up to several minutes of work in some cases, but the final effect will be satisfactory.
- 100% Original
- Packed in original packaging
- Surface hardness 7H
- Thickness 0.3mm
- Maintains full sensitivity to touch
- Precisely fitted
1 x Hofi Hybrid Pro glass +
1 x Installation kit