Are you tired of using Netflix, HBO GO, Disney +, TVN Player or any other streaming service on your TV with a regular remote. A universal remote control with a built-in keyboard will solve all your problems with entering movie titles in the website search engine. In addition, it will allow you to easily browse the movie library using the Air Mouse function, which tracks the movement of the control device and translates it into the movement of the cursor on the imaging device.
Remote control - will allow you to navigate smoothly and perfectly control your TV.
Mouse - converts the movement of the remote control in the air into an exact movement on the screen of the device
QWERTY keyboard - built-in on the back, allows easy and convenient text input and editing.
2.4G wireless transmission distance up to 10 meters
Thanks to this, you can enjoy unparalleled comfort and absolute control over your smart device without the limitations of cables. The product has a built-in 6-axis inertial sensor. Recognition and detection of free space actions in the range of 360 °.
A wide range of compatible devices
The remote control, thanks to its compatibility with many devices, is extremely universal. The product works with Windows, Android, MacOS, Linux. Also supports Android TV Box, Mini PC, Smart TV, Projector, HTPC, Laptop, PC, TV, IPTV, XBox 360 and more.
Auto sleep and wake up function
If the remote control is not used, it goes into sleep mode for 15 seconds, then the blue LED turns off. To wake the device from sleep mode, just press any key on the remote control. The device's sleep mode saves energy, which means that the remote control lasts longer without being connected to charging.
Using the infrared (IR) function
- Press the "Power" button (2) and the "OK" button for 3 seconds, release the button, the blue light will stay on. Then click the power button, the lights will flash.
- Align the W1 Remote with the IR emitter on the unit and keep it level (the next step is to keep this position all the time, otherwise the learning function may fail).
- Click on one of the W1 Remote Control buttons and click on the button on the TV you wish to learn on the remote control (the blue light will turn on after 3 flashes, indicating success in assigning the function).
- Repeat the third step and teach W1 Remote until all buttons are complete. After teaching the device of all buttons, click the "mouse arrow" button (3).
- On / Off switch
- Mouse mode
- Turn down the volume (Vol-)
- Increase the volume (Vol +)
1x USB cable for charging the remote control
1x USB Receiver