ONLINE SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ONLINE SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The notions used in the Terms and Conditions mean::
1. Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit not being a legal person, who make a purchase in the Online Shop and who can be conferred legal capacity through special provisions;
2. Civil Code - the Act of April 23rd, 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, pos. 93, as amended.);
3. Terms and Conditions – refers to these Terms and Conditions regulating the service offered via electronic means, through the online shop HURTOWNIAGSM.COM;
4. Online Shop (Shop) – the Internet service available at www.hurtowniagsm.com, through which a customer may place orders;
5. Goods - products presented in the Online Shop;
6. The Sales Agreement - a contract of sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between HURTOWNIAGSM.COM and the Customer, in which both parties enter via the service of the Online Shop.
7. The Law on Consumer Rights - Law of May 30th, 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014. Pos. 827);
8. Act on Electronic Services - the Act of July 18th, 2002 on Electronic Services ( Journal of Laws No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.);
9. Order - the declaration of the Customer's will to conclude a Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of the items.
II. General provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions determine the rules for the use of the Online Shop available at www.hurtowniagsm.com.
2. These Terms and Conditions are the regulations referred to in Article. 8 of the Act on Electronic Services.
3. The Online Shop HURTOWNIAGSM.COM, operating at www.hurtowniagsm.com is run by UNIVERTEL s.c. Jarosław Pawlik Ewa Makarewicz al. 1-go Maja, 90-718, Lódź, NIP 727-277-52-56, REGON: 101061957.
registered in the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), led by the Minister responsible for the economy.
Entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs at the National Court Register, by , under the number
email@example.com, tel. 730-045-111
4. These Regulations shall define in particular:
- rules for the registration and use of the account within the online store;
- the terms and conditions of the registration and the use of your account within the Online Shop;
- the rules of concluding a Sale Agreement with the use of the services provided in the Online Shop.
5. Using the Online Shop is possible provided that the ICT system used by the customer fulfils the following minimum technical requirements: Web Browser
6. In order to use the Online Shop the customer should gain an access to a computer or a terminal device with the Internet access.
7. In accordance with applicable law HURTOWNIAGSM.COM reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store only to people who are over18 years of age. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
8.Customers can get access to these Rules at any time via a link that can be found on the main site www.hurtowniagsm.com where you can download and print it.
III. The rules of Online Shop use
1. Registration under Online Shop is optional. The customer can place an order without registering in the store, after reading these Rules and acceptance. And accepting these Terms and Conditions.
In order to register, fill in the registration form provided on one of the pages of the Online Shop.
The confirmation that you agree with the Terms and Conditions and the provision of your personal data marked as obligatory are the conditions of the successful registration.
HURTOWNIAGSM.COM may deprive the Customer the right to use the Online Shop and may limit his/her access to a part or all of the resources of the Online Shop, with immediate effect, in the event of a breach by the Customer of the Terms and Conditions, in particular when the Customer:
- during the registration process issued data which is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, misleading or data that violates the rights of third parties,
- committed through the Online Shop a violation of personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other Customers of the Online Shop,
- committed other behaviours that are considered by HURTOWNIAGSM.COM behaviours inconsistent with the applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or detrimental to the good name of HURTOWNIAGSM.COM.
A person who has been deprived of the right to use the online store is not allowed to register again without prior consent of HURTOWNIAGSM.COMM
2. In order to ensure the safety of messages and data transmission in connection with the delivered services within the Website, the Online Shop takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of risk the safety of services, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of the data transmitted over the Internet by unauthorized parties.
3. The customer is obliged in particular to:
not produce or pass on the content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, that is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
use the Online Shop in a way that does not disturb its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
refrain from actions such as sending or posting unsolicited commercial (spam) within the Online Shop,,
use the Online Shop without causing inconvenience to other customers and to HURTOWNIAGSM.COM,
use of any content contained in the Online Shop only for personal use,
use the Online Shop in accordance with the law in force in the Republic of Polish, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
IV. The procedure for conclusion of the Sales Agreement
1. In order to conclude the Sales Agreement through the Online Store, go to the website www.hurtowniagsm.com, select the products, taking subsequent technical steps by following the hints displayed and the information available on the site.
2. You can select the Goods by adding them to the basket.
3. You can modify the data you introduced for the chosen product as long as you have not pressed the button to confirm the order. In order to do that simply follow the instructions displayed and the information available on the Website.
4. Once the Customer using the Online Shop has provided all the necessary data, he/she will seethe order summary. The Order summary will contain among others the description of selected goods or services, the total price and all other costs.
5. In order to send the order, it is necessary to accept the Terms and Conditions, to provide the personal data marked as mandatory and t press the Confirm Order button.
6. Information on the Goods quoted on the web pages of the Shop constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code. Sending the Customer Order is a declaration of intention to conclude the Sale Agreement with HURTOWNIAGSM.COM, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Agreement shall be treated as concluded from the moment we receive the Customer's order into the computer system of the Online Shop, subject to compliance of the Order with the Terms and Conditions. Once the Agreement is concluded, the Customer receives an e-mail with a confirmation of all the important elements of the Agreement.
7. The Sales Agreement is in Polish, English and its content is in compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
1. The delivery service is restricted to Europe and is provided at the address indicated by the customer while sending the Order.
2. The delivery of the ordered Goods is made by:
- Polish Post
- courier service
- Parcel locker
- own transport
You can also collect the ordered goods in person, in our shop located at UNIVERTEL s.c. Jarosław Pawlik, Ewa Makarewicz al. 1-go Maja 90-718 Łódź, Poland from Monday to Friday, between 9:00 and 17:00, except for Bank Holidays. If you wish to collect the Goods in person, please bear in mind that the only payment method we accept in the shop is cash.
The cost of delivery: All the information about the cost of delivery will be provided before you confirm the order. It will also be indicated while you will be placing the Order.
3. Delivery time: All the information about the delivery time will be provided before you confirm the order. The delivery time is counted from the day the Customer sends the order.
4. The Customers have access to these Terms and Conditions at all times through the link located on the homepage of www.hurtowniagsm.com website, from where they can download and print it if they wish.
The consolidation, security, access and the confirmation of the relevant provisions of the Sale Agreement, will be concluded by sending the Customer to his/her e-mail address and by attaching a printed confirmation, order specification and the invoice to the parcel that contains the Goods.
VI. Prices and payment methods
1. The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zloty and include all the components, including VAT (with the rate specified), customs etc.
2. The Customer may pay for the Goods via:
- bank transfer
- COD (Collection on Delivery)
- PayU system payment
OThe payment is collected after the order has been finished and confirmed.
VII. VII. The Right of Withdrawal from the Agreement
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the date when either you or any third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, entered into possession of the product.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you shall inform the company (UNIVERTEL s.c. Jarosław Pawlik, Ewa Makarewicz, al. 1-go Maja 14, 90-718 Łódź, firstname.lastname@example.org, Telefon: 730-045-111) about your decision to withdraw from this agreement via an unequivocal statement (e.g. a document sent by post, fax or e-mail).
You can use the Withdrawal from Agreement form, however it is not obligatory. You can also fill in and send the Withdrawal from Agreement form or any other unequivocal statement via our website www.hurtowniagsm.com. Shall you use this option, you will receive an immediate confirmation that we received the information about the withdrawal form agreement via a durable medium (e.g. via e-mail).
In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient if you send the communication about the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawaly
Should you withdraw from this contract, we will refund all the payments we received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the extra costs that result from your choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest regular delivery method we offer), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day when we received the information about your wish to exercise the right of withdrawal from the agreement. The refund will be done using the same means as the original payment method you chose, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of such a refund. We collect the product. We cover the costs of the product refund. You are responsible only for the a reduction in the value of things resulting from the use of it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things. The customer may not exercise the right of withdrawal if:: The subject of the contract is a non-standard, made-to-measure product manufactured according to the customer's specification or to match his/her individual needs.
VIII. Complaints related to the Goods
1. HURTOWNIAGSM.COM as the seller is liable to the Client who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Art. 556 and Art. 556-556  of the Civil Code.
2. Claims arising from a breach the Customer's statutory rights or the rights stated in these Terms and Conditions should be addressed to: UNIVERTEL a.s. Jarosław Pawlik Ewa Makarewicz al. 1-go Maja 14, 90-718, Łódź, email@example.com. HURTOWNIAGSM.COM is obligated to consider any complaints within 14 days, and if it is not possible – to inform the customer within this period when the complaint will be dealt with.
HURTOWNIAGSM.COM is not a manufacturer. HURTOWNIAGSM.COM is not liable under the guarantee of the products sold. The manufacturer may be held liable under the guarantee of the products sold under the conditions and for the period specified in the warranty card. If the guarantee document provides such a possibility, the Customer may submit the claim under warranty directly to the authorized service whose address is in the warranty card.
IX. Complaints related to the service provided through the Website
1. HURTOWNIAGSM.COM takes action to ensure a full, proper operation of the Online Shop, to the extent allowed by the the current technical knowledge and commits to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by Customers.
2.The customer is obliged to immediately notify HURTOWNIAGSM.COM of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Shop service.
3. Ant irregularities related to the functioning of the Online Shop can be submitted in writing to the following address: UNIVERTEL a.s. Jarosław Pawlik Ewa Makarewicz al. 1-go Maja 14, 90-718, Łódź, firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form.
4.In the complaint, the Customer should provide his/her name and surname, mailing address, the nature and date of the irregularities related to the functioning of the Online Shop.
5. HURTOWNIAGSM.COM commits to consider any complaints within 14 days, and if it is not possible – to inform the customer within that period, when the complaint will be dealt with.
X. Final Provisions
1. Settlement of any disputes arising between HURTOWNIAGSM.COM and a Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code, is subject to the relevant courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between HURTOWNIAGSM.COM and a Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 of the Civil Code is subject to the court with jurisdiction over the seat of HURTOWNIAGSM.COM.
3. Any matters not regulated herein shall be governed by the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on Electronic Services and other relevant provisions of Polish law.